Major Good Mojo is going and flowing! Big, exciting changes are afoot this year as my business evolves to support new levels of contribution and service. More details on that will be coming soon.
The pace of evolution is picking up speed! It’s awesome and amazing. Can you feel it? The energy and frequency on the planet are increasing. As it picks up, it can be a joyous or painful experience, or maybe a mixture of both. You will be positively buoyed to the extent your energy channels are clear. If old beliefs and patterns (inconsistent with who you are becoming) are blocking you, then you will feel pain. The pain is a sign it’s time to evolve, let go, and allow the energy of life itself to move through you.
It’s amazing how we trust this energy of life to beat our hearts, breathe our bodies, grow the grass, spin the earth, and shine the sun. But when it comes to running our life, somehow we don’t trust the Universe. We tend to believe it’s all up to “little ole’ me,” as if we are smarter than, or somehow not included in, the incredible intelligence orchestrating the entire Universe. Even our very own bodies! Can you see the craziness in this?
To get with the evolutionary program being rolled-out on our planet today, read on and enjoy!
Get with the Program – The Evolutionary Program
Below are the Eleven Evolutionary Traits of a NexGen Human. Each of these are detailed, one chapter at a time, in my book, NexGen Human. The eleven traits combined create a powerful mindset that then informs a daily practice.
In parentheses, after each trait, I’ve paraphrased its opposite. As you read through these, consider to what extent each trait is alive in your life.
A NexGen Human:
1) Embraces and cultivates a conscious, consistent connection with the intelligent power of the Universe. (Opposite: is unaware of and not connected to Universal Intelligence).
2) Able to celebrate and integrate the past, transcending it and including it in a forever expanding new vision of life. (Opposite: is trapped in and repeating the past).
3) Proactively cultivates a focus on the good in life while not denying the challenging, difficult aspects. Recognizes and does not get hooked by the mind’s and society’s tendency to focus on and create worries and fears. Practices gratitude knowing there is always much to be grateful for. (Opposite: is focused on fears and what is wrong with life).
4) Takes responsibility for all aspects of their life as an act of claiming their power to influence, create, and change things. (Opposite: blames others and denies responsibility for their experience in life).
5) Sees life as a forever-path of unfolding evolution. Challenges are held in a context of opportunity. Consciously participates in evolution by embracing their own limiting beliefs, habits, and fears, transforming them to access greater capacities of joy and authentic self-expression. (Opposite: is blind to their own limiting beliefs and role in transforming and transcending them).
6) Exercises and engages patience. Knows that growth and expansion happen over time, one step at a time. Trusts this natural process over the allure of quick-fix solutions and immediate gratification. (Opposite: expects the quick-fix, is anxious and frustrated, gives up easily).
7) Knows their purpose in life and knows all other souls have one as well. Actively engages and creates their own, unique path as the key to their highest levels of fulfillment and satisfaction. (Opposite: does not know their purpose, does not support the purpose of others).
8) Is connected to their heart and integrates its guidance into daily life. The heart is their visionary leader while their mind is the task-oriented manager. Sees life as a partnership with the divine. (Opposite: is trapped in their head, is disconnected from their body and the Universe at large).
9) Takes balanced action – embraces both Yin and Yang energy flows. Is able to “go with the flow” and skillfully work with both expanding and contracting energies. (Opposite: is forceful and demanding and/or lazy and unfocused).
10) Sees the big picture and holds life in a long-term context. Is committed to the long-term, evolutionary practice of their life. (Opposite: holds a short-term view of life, is impatient).
11) Seeks to engage and practice in community. Creates authentic, loving connections with others. (Opposite: is a lone wolf, does not trust others, uses others for personal gain).
By cultivating these Eleven Evolutionary Traits you can align with the evolutionary flow of the Universe and your own personal evolutionary destiny.
Your Major Good Mojo Assignment:
Take each of the Eleven Evolutionary Traits and score yourself on a scale from 1 to 5, where:
1 = the trait is not alive in your life at all, and
5 = the trait is fully realized and alive in your life.
Celebrate and own those traits with higher scores. Notice the traits with opportunities for growth. Pick one or two of those opportunities and consider ways you might further grow into them. Then take those actions!
Congratulations – you’re one step closer to Major Good Mojo!
February 8th and 9th: Integral Transformative Practice (ITP) Mastery Program, Aikido of Tamalpais, Corte Madera, CA
February 19th:Integral Transformative Practice (ITP) Seekers and Sages Evening with Michael Murphy, Fallkirk Mansion, San Rafael, CA